Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and am looking for help.

My 2011 Armada's control panel (not sure exactly what the proper name for this is) is not working. The heat, radio, volume, GPS controls ... all of the buttons in the control panel in the center of the dash are not working. ... I fried them when a button was stuck and I tried to clean it using rubbing alcohol.

I looked around for a used control panel but can't find any local 2011 Armadas, but there is a 2008 QX56 Infiniti and they sell the control panel for $180

Can anyone confirm if the 2008 QX56 Infinity GPS control panel is interchangeable with the 2011 Armada's?

They look alike and many of the parts are interchangeable in these two vehicles, but I just want to make sure before I buy it.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and am looking for help.

My 2011 Armada's control panel (not sure exactly what the proper name for this is) is not working. The heat, radio, volume, GPS controls ... all of the buttons in the control panel in the center of the dash are not working. ... I fried them when a button was stuck and I tried to clean it using rubbing alcohol.

I looked around for a used control panel but can't find any local 2011 Armadas, but there is a 2008 QX56 Infiniti and they sell the control panel for $180

Can anyone confirm if the 2008 QX56 Infinity GPS control panel is interchangeable with the 2011 Armada's?

They look alike and many of the parts are interchangeable in these two vehicles, but I just want to make sure before I buy it.

Thank you
You would be the first to make this attempt... I would say if the button layout are the same on yours and the 2008 QX56. Then, I would thing it would work.

EDITED: I did further research and the LOOK UP part numbers are the same: 28395N. Audio & Visual - 2008 Infiniti QX56 and 28395-9GA5A - Nissan Parts Deal. I used my 2011 as a comparison. Color and button layout will be the determining factor.

·
Super Moderator
6,014 Posts
you should reach out to infiniti parts at your local dealership to get a more official response on if these panels are interchangeable.

that said however, it begs to reason they are since visually they look the same and as @toname pointed out , the numbers cross reference.

still, for more peace of mind, give a local dealer a call or stop by and ask. I think it is worth some effort on your part to follow up with them as well. :)

IF you decide to do it, keep us posted!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts