Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so ive been wanting to get this beast since they came out. The problem was that i had a suburban on lease. Well that baby came due and now i have a 2006 Red Brawn LE with charcoal interior, EVERY OPTION POSSIBLE.

You can see a full deck of photo's of my new ride at: My 2006 LE Armada

Look forward to making friends here. RJB out.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I'm Rick James Bitch said:
Ok, so ive been wanting to get this beast since they came out. The problem was that i had a suburban on lease. Well that baby came due and now i have a 2006 Red Brawn LE with charcoal interior, EVERY OPTION POSSIBLE.

You can see a full deck of photo's of my new ride at: My 2006 LE Armada

Look forward to making friends here. RJB out.
Welcome, very nice ride you got congradulation :goteam:

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sptddog said:
I'm jealous. It's a sweet ride.

BTW, your screen name made me spit soda all over the place. :D

Ha ha, first thing that went into the dvd player was my chappelle season 2 (episode 4) dvd! You guys think i should get some 22's. And yes, this thing was impossible to find. Nissan must make like 1 red armada a day or something cause ive been looking for this exact config for like 3 months. Wasnt looking for captains chairs necessarily but i will take them!!!!!! I think this may be nissan's rarest built, red le with all options and captains chairs!

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
are you the RJB from cali who is a police officer who plays Counter Strike:source and hangs out at the |=|Path{|+|}Finders|=| server? :D cuz i know someone who play there once in a while.. Nice car though.. very nice..

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
very nice ride, my red with envy.. :mad: j/k.. very nice color though

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Love your ride (see my signature) :D I don't have the captains chairs, though, I got the bench. And, we searched high and low for this, had to drive nearly 60 miles to get it. Haven't seen another LE, there is a 2WD SE in Red Brawn in our neighborhood though.

Keith

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Campfamily said:
Love your ride (see my signature) :D I don't have the captains chairs, though, I got the bench. And, we searched high and low for this, had to drive nearly 60 miles to get it. Haven't seen another LE, there is a 2WD SE in Red Brawn in our neighborhood though.

Keith
Keith, yes, this thing was impossible to find. I waited for 2 months then i randomly found one that just got unloaded off truck about 30 miles from my house. MONEY!!!!!!! they simply dont make red. Any ideas why not. I hate nissans color choices. they are like grey, silver, dark silver, silver green, black, and blue plus this. Blue and RED are impossible to find.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I'm Rick James Bitch said:
Keith, yes, this thing was impossible to find. I waited for 2 months then i randomly found one that just got unloaded off truck about 30 miles from my house. MONEY!!!!!!! they simply dont make red. Any ideas why not. I hate nissans color choices. they are like grey, silver, dark silver, silver green, black, and blue plus this. Blue and RED are impossible to find.
I found two or three Blue ones, but the wife didn't want blue. We found more Silver and Black ones, a couple of Smoke ones, and the one Red one. We used to have a Smoke one (2004), we like the Red so much more. But, it's a lot harder to take care of, always looks dirty. The chrome wheels really look good with that color, and for less than the price of 4 new tires, I got the rims and brand new tires. Hurray for the Internet!

Keith

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Same Story

I had my dealer go pick mine up from Sarasota (2 hrs from Orlando). I said either he go get it or I would and he would lose the sale (He went). I've got the 4x2 model, but just about the same everything else. There are three Red ones in Orlando that I know of. Me, Triple Black, and another Triple Black look alike. He has nearly the same wheel set up (chrome 20's on Terra Grapplers). I've seen him twice, but TB got a couple pounds on this guy, he's a little dude.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FL_Crushin said:
I had my dealer go pick mine up from Sarasota (2 hrs from Orlando). I said either he go get it or I would and he would lose the sale (He went). I've got the 4x2 model, but just about the same everything else. There are three Red ones in Orlando that I know of. Me, Triple Black, and another Triple Black look alike. He has nearly the same wheel set up (chrome 20's on Terra Grapplers). I've seen him twice, but TB got a couple pounds on this guy, he's a little dude.
FL-Crushin. What rought percentage of armadas sold in florida are 2WD? You cant even find a 2wd up here in the northwest and if you do it will be very difficult to sell by the dealer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.