Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Wow, nothing like taking a shop vac motor and attaching it to some 3 in PVC.
But it is sooooo cutsom made!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Don't you just love that nice clean engine they are displaying there iece of crap on. You have ot be a redneck if you buy one those. What a dumb ass.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Seen that before. Kinda like the resistor chip. Total rip off of teens who don't know better. ;)

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean I wasted my hard earned money ! LOL ! Can't imagine someone would pay that thing !

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Maybe the competition will force Stillen to lower the projected price on their soon to be released supercharger for the 5.6L. Why pay $5K when you can get the same increase from this 12-volt Hoover spin-off for a lot less cash?

:duh:

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rebaylor said:
Maybe the competition will force Stillen to lower the projected price on their soon to be released supercharger for the 5.6L. Why pay $5K when you can get the same increase from this 12-volt Hoover spin-off for a lot less cash?

:duh:
LMAO !!! Maybe !

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
So does it suck? cause I think that idea blows.... :teeth:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I'm waiting for the lighter Oreck model to come out.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
No Oreck for me unless they throw in the little hand-held to hook on the tailpipe to help scavenge the exhaust stream. Anyhow, I doubt their bowling ball will fit in the intake air box.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Don't open your hood with the engine running after you install it. You'll get sucked right in and never be seen again.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I bet the inventor is a Kirb y vacuum cleaner salesman.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
This device looks dangerous!!

Please save your Mada and your life and don't mess with cheap upgrade parts that are put together with bailing wire and shop vac motors.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Zero still equals zero

Well according to my calculations.

Power = 0 (negligible) ? Price = 114$ (or slightly more)

0 divided by 114 = 0

Not a good enough ratio for me. :thumbdown :thumbdown 2 thumbs down, with a :clever: for the capitalist inventor.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
Well according to my calculations.

Power = 0 (negligible) ? Price = 114$ (or slightly more)

0 divided by 114 = 0

Not a good enough ratio for me. :thumbdown :thumbdown 2 thumbs down, with a :clever: for the capitalist inventor.
Don't forget the Labor to install, additional weight, and DC power drain on the system. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts