Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Wow, nothing like taking a shop vac motor and attaching it to some 3 in PVC.
But it is sooooo cutsom made!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Don't you just love that nice clean engine they are displaying there iece of crap on. You have ot be a ******* if you buy one those. What a dumb ass.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Seen that before. Kinda like the resistor chip. Total rip off of teens who don't know better. ;)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Maybe the competition will force Stillen to lower the projected price on their soon to be released supercharger for the 5.6L. Why pay $5K when you can get the same increase from this 12-volt Hoover spin-off for a lot less cash?

:duh:

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rebaylor said:
Maybe the competition will force Stillen to lower the projected price on their soon to be released supercharger for the 5.6L. Why pay $5K when you can get the same increase from this 12-volt Hoover spin-off for a lot less cash?

:duh:
LMAO !!! Maybe !

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
So does it suck? cause I think that idea blows.... :teeth:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Don't open your hood with the engine running after you install it. You'll get sucked right in and never be seen again.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I bet the inventor is a Kirb y vacuum cleaner salesman.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Zero still equals zero

Well according to my calculations.

Power = 0 (negligible) ? Price = 114$ (or slightly more)

0 divided by 114 = 0

Not a good enough ratio for me. :thumbdown :thumbdown 2 thumbs down, with a :clever: for the capitalist inventor.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
Well according to my calculations.

Power = 0 (negligible) ? Price = 114$ (or slightly more)

0 divided by 114 = 0

Not a good enough ratio for me. :thumbdown :thumbdown 2 thumbs down, with a :clever: for the capitalist inventor.
Don't forget the Labor to install, additional weight, and DC power drain on the system. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.