Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Armada SL
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When looking for a daily driver/family camping/tow pig I didn't look at these at first, but I also didn't want to spend the money on a pickup. Once I learned they could tow 9000lbs I found my 2013 SL with 87k miles.
These things are comfortable and I was really impressed at how effortlessly driving these things are.
It came with a K&N CAI and slotted/drilled rotors. I am currently figuring out what I want to do with a CB and GMRS aet up. Also starting to looking improving the stereo. And it seems Headers and exhaust and a turner are very common mods.
Look forward to learning and hope I can contribute.

·
Vendor
946 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats! Post some pictures when you get a chance. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Enjoy your new ride and your time here!

·
Registered
2013 Armada SL
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Sky Car

This is my 2013 SL on day 1.

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Wheel Car

How it is today. Removed the side steps and replaced the chromed mirrors with black. Also got a little Dual powered sub into it.

Really enjoying this rig. Very comfortable for my daily commute now I need a trailer to see how it's going to pull the jeep to and from the trails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts