Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
There is someone on this forum that does have it along w/ a complete JL system(don't remember his name). I know the shop where he had it installed and they absolutely raved about the thing. I have only heard good things about it. I Will definetely include that in my future audio upgrade for the Armada. I think it's pretty expensive though.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
The CleanSweep can easily be hooked up out of phase, which will make the entire system sound like complete sh*t. All it would take is one + and one - to be crossed and you are finished. Since the OEM wires that you would tap into are not clearly marked what is what, often people just guess. I did a little research on where the equalization takes place in the Armada Bose system. It takes place in the amplifier and with that being said, as long as you tap the signal inbetween the head unit and amp, you will get an unaltered signal going to your aftermarket amps. The PAC Audio LOC works well, and is what I use because it provides 4 channel fading outputs to hook up to external amps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.