Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people... first off let me give Congrats to jmass03 for winning the May 2012 ROTM. Well done. You have a very nice looking rig!

Secondly, we NEED to have more members involved with the submissions and voting. Continuing on this issue let me re-state the nomination requirements:

1. The nominee must be a member of the site (do not have to be an "active" member)
2. MUST include a picture of the ride being nominated.
3. Can be a Mada, QX56, or even a Titan (I know we have a couple Titan guys on here).
4. You may include a list of mods if you choose, but it is not required.
5. The nomination MUST be made in the nominating thread and occur prior to the last week of the month.
6. Nominations are held the month prior and voting the last week of the month.

SO.....

With that I now open the nominations for June 2012 ROTM!

HAVE AT IT!!

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,190 Posts
I nominate "stellato1976"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great nominations! Bump to keep at the top! :)

·
Premium Member
249 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright people... I'm terriably disappointed in the number of nominations. The 2 nominations we did get were terrific nominations, but I would have liked to see MORE! I am setting up the poll thread and also setting up the nomination thread for this months nominations as well. If we do not get at least 3 nominations this next go around I'm going to discontinue creating the threads and polls due to lack of participation.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Wait!!

Alright people... I'm terriably disappointed in the number of nominations. The 2 nominations we did get were terrific nominations, but I would have liked to see MORE! I am setting up the poll thread and also setting up the nomination thread for this months nominations as well. If we do not get at least 3 nominations this next go around I'm going to discontinue creating the threads and polls due to lack of participation.
Some of us are slow learners and new to the forum don't discontinue before we can figure out just what is going on! But you are right to those who KNOW need to keep it up so the newbies can enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some of us are slow learners and new to the forum don't discontinue before we can figure out just what is going on! But you are right to those who KNOW need to keep it up so the newbies can enjoy!
That's why I'm running it for one more month and seeing if I get at least 3 nominations for this coming month. If anyone needs clarifications on what the rules for nominations are... PLEASE PM me and I'll gladly give details and instructions. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts