Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Common as it is, going through the posts here and other online searches I have about 10 part numbers for one or two switches.

Has anyone had the problem recently and can tell me the exact part number to order? I'm assuming its both or one of the switches from what I read here alone.

2019 SL

I will add that I called two dealerships and they can confirm that they can order the part but are unwilling to provide the part numbers as "i can then go on eBay and order it cheaper"

I've been digging through threads here and elsewhere, going through NissanPartsDeal.com for finding the parts that have been replaced by other part numbers and have come up with the following if anyone can confirm:

Nissan 25300-3RA0A - Ascd Cancel Switch Assembly
Nissan 25320-AX10A - Stoplamp Switch

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, this happened to me last August, 2019 Platinum and dealer replaced the brake switch at no charge, issue solved.

According to invoice part # is 25320-AX10A...
View attachment 50770
That is awesome, thanks for sharing. I ordered the switch from NissanPartDeals.com, for the time being i'm just pumping the pedal a few times before trying to start it.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
That is awesome, thanks for sharing. I ordered the switch from NissanPartDeals.com, for the time being i'm just pumping the pedal a few times before trying to start it.
Also - use the remote start. Mine always would start with remote until I swapped out the switch.

·
Registered
45 Posts
When I look at the brake pedal there two switches one above the other.which is the correct switch that causes the problem ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I look at the brake pedal there two switches one above the other.which is the correct switch that causes the problem ?
On my 2018, the brake switch is solid black 4 pin. The cruise control is black and brown with 2 pin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts