Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Awesome looking job. Darth Vadar and Batman would kill for this Armada. I love the black wheels!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
love the screens. question, do they flip up when not in use? and also, about the nav system, does that have all the functions of the stock nav system. where is your stereo at now?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Nice!

You should get the carbon fiber pillar covers from burtman industries- they would look sweet with the all black scheme you've got going on.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your positive comments :D
the the eclipse navigation is all in 1, cd mp3 dvd navigation, i guess the navigation works just like the stock navi, also the monitors flip up when not in use. :)

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Bad ass Armada. Love the all black look. Where did you get it painted at and how much did it run. I just got my Armada in silver and wanted to paint the running boards and bumpers. WHere is the sub mounted ? Thanks. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Blackout

Very nice!!!! The monochromatic all black looks good. You should get the black out taillight covers, they definitely fit your scheme!!!!! Sweet truck!!!

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey shaft i was wondering if you have a picture of the dual exhaust

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
VERY NICE! LOVE the black on black look. I was wondering when someone was going to do that with their MADA! Are you getting a BLACK powder coated grille? THAT WOULD LOOK PH......FAT! PHAT! LOL.
OOOH, dual exhaust would be sweet too! :3d_004:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Looks great!
Are all of the black outs matched in Galaxy? (As opposed to black). I couldn't quite tell from the pics- did you paint the roof rack also?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi yes they where all color matched galaxy (G-10), the only thing thats not done is the front bumper it has not been buffed yet, i have to take it back this friday to get it buffed :)

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I have a pic

armagdn,

I have a pic of my dual exhaust, its in another post (my truck pics II). Someone else asked for some closer underneath pics. I will take and post within the next couple of days when I get a chance to.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
How much did the Eclipse indash dvd/navagation touch screen cost? Where did you purchase at if I may ask?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i bought the eclipse indash for $1,350 at audio xplosion in la puente

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Very nice looking Armada right there! Is there a specific way to apply the paint to chrome parts? I have been thinking of doing the same to the chrome parts I have but no body wanna guarantee there job. Advice will be great. :)

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I am also interested in hearing how the chrome parts are prepared for paint.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they told me that the chrome had to be srtipped from tthe front bumper and was primered several times, the running boards was just sanded and primerd, same as the sideview mirrors, the rear bumper was just primered and painted, they told me that the rear bumper will not hit rocks and wont get chipped, the body shop also recommended for me to buy this item http://www.invisiblemask.com/site.html

they told me that taking the front and rear bumper apart was a pain, because of the sensors and tow hitch, they also had to remove my door panels to paint the front door handles, they cant really warranty painting plastic and chrome so they said that nextime i bring in my truck they will just charge me cheaper to get it repainted :cool:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Thanks for the info. Very nice. Having Galaxy myself, I am torn a bit on the Chrome vs. Galaxy (I don't like to say black, because if you get up close, it's not really black-black).
I am thinking perhaps painted billet grill, luggage rack and running boards and leaving the rest of the chrome as-is. Maybe swap the V part of the grill w/ an SE.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts