Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
way to make use of a pretty much useless space.
what exactly are we supposed to put in those little cut outs. I have yet to set anything up there and not have it roll or slide out within 2 minutes of moving the truck.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Those little pockets are great for holding my cell phone. If I have the music cranked up, I can see the red light blink while I'm driving.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Loose change

ggeorgie said:
some use them for change I gues, i never use it :)
It was definately designed by Nissan for loose change. Right by the window so you can toss it in the toll booth or give to the McDonalds girl. :smart:

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sirius radio

because it was in my mitsubishi and i took it when i sold it , its prety much plug and play , i run the cables under , it looks neat plus at night looks like a plane , i love that the color matches the mada orange iterior pannel light :)

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sirius radio

I mounted it right on top of my windshield below the sunroof, the windshield has the ruber frame wich the antena cable fits perfect, right to were the radio is, use an fm transmitor that comes with the radio go under menu, is the second from the list , so no cables except power, throw cable under stering weel, good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.