Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Just picked up my 05 DWB NISSAN ARMADA LE, Did I get ripped?

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  AdvanceXArmarda 
Sounds like they got you a little with the financing. I got mine for the same $ a month for 5 years instead of 6 years with $10k down on a $48k sticker. Took the 2% financing instead of the rebate. Maybe this wasn't an option for you.

inf3rno said:
but look!! 35,700 plus taxes came to a 38,000 dollars!!! one of the dealers is offering me 36,900 on a LE 05 4x4. guess i have to keep looking and pushing for a more fair price right? :D
Invoice on a base LE is $35k. Same as his.
He didn't say he got 4x4, or Tech, or NAV, or DVD, which I have.
My sticker was $9k more than his when its said and done. Mine taxes and tags came to $46k. Same deal on the price, however...

He took the rebate, I took the 2% financing. We financed about the same amount (2k less for me). We are paying the same amount each month. I am paying for one year less. I got mine when '05 first came out. He got his when they are clearing the lots for '06. In the end I saved about $6k vs his deal after adjusting for the $2k difference in amount financed. I'd say that's hosed. :rolleyes:

inf3rno said:
but look!! 35,700 plus taxes came to a 38,000 dollars!!! one of the dealers is offering me 36,900 on a LE 05 4x4. guess i have to keep looking and pushing for a more fair price right? :D
Your deal is different. You have an LE. That is a good price for an LE with no additional options and 4x4. Invoice on that is $38k. Your guy is unloading it for basically dealer price. If you can get the 2%, take it and run. :D

AdvanceXArmarda said:
wow, hosed eh? jumping the gun a little dont you think?

This is the way I looked at it,

My MSRP on my Armada was 40,580.00 + Tax and License

My trade in was only worth 21,000 (even appraised at Carmax)

They gave me 26,000 for my trade ( I owed 27,000) , Gave me the car for 37,580 - 2,000 rebate = 35,580+ tax and license and 1,000 negative equity.
I put down 1500.00, and I took the 2,000 cause to have an affordable payment..I had to go 72 months. Which eliminated Nissans special on 2% financing.

I think I would have fell in the lines of being as you called it "Hosed", if I had paid MSRP + tax and license and went 6,000 negative on my car :3d_049:
Whoops, missed it. I stand corrected. You made up the difference in the trade-in. ;) :chillpill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.