Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Picked up my 04 LE yesterday! Drove it home which was about a 6hr trip. No problems and the ride was great.

However, while doing some cleaning today I noticed a couple of things. First the front passenger seat backrest seems to have more side to side movement than the others. Anybody experience this and was there a fix? Also when looking at the back of the drivers seat when sitting in the middle row the seat looks like its tilted/leaning/sagging more on the right side than the left. Its very slight and I don't notice it when sitting in the drivers seat, just thought I would ask if anyone else has a seat that looks like this.

I've got 32K miles on odo so I'd like to get the seats fixed under warranty if possible. If not maybe I'll just install my 300zx seats into it ;)

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Welcome and good to have you, do a search here and you will find that this subject has been discussed before, and what action has been taken, if I find the thread I will post it. meanwhile, make sure you get the extended service warrant b/c you are almost out of warranty, and try to get the brake fix too if the previous owner has not done that yet :cool:

here is one but there is more
http://clubarmada.com/showthread.php?t=3037&highlight=driver+seat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.