1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
WOW, I lIKE, I LIKE

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Sweet. Does anyone know if they are available in 17 inch?
Syko

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I answered my own question. The computer I tried first wouldn't bring anything up but the default "wheel". I found what I was looking for.
Thanks anyway,
Syko

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
HBTennis said:
I'm having 22" KMC Backseat (black spokes and brushed lip) wheels bolted on this Saturday. I'll post some pics next week.

http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/model/KMC/Backseat+B?diameter=22&tiresize=305/45R22

What color is your mada? I was looking at some rims with black and chrome, but I could not picture what they would look like on the Blizzard mada. I will be waiting on the pics of your new shoes, heck I work in El Segundo, maybe I will see you driving around the area.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response, Stretch. El Segundo??? Hey, we're practically neighbors. I drive Vista Del Mar everyday.

My Armada is silver. I've seen a few silver cars (and SUVs) with black rims with silver lips, and it looks really cool, but unfortunately the KMC Backseat rims will not fit the Armada :( . The Backseat is/was 22" x 10", and I'm not sure of the offset, but they were pretty deep and didn't sit flush to the body - stuck out about an inch .5, which didn't look quite right. Oh, and they didn't clear the front calipers :mad:.

So now the quest continues. KMC has a rim similar to the Backseat called the Cousteau that may fit - 22" x 9.5", but not sure of the offset yet. The shop recommended an offset of +25/+27 (?).

BTW, I took the 'mada back to the dealer earlier this week for pins, pads and rotors, and they turned the rear; wanted to get this done before the new wheels so the dealer couldn't use the wheels as the reason for the judder.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
HBTennis said:
Sorry for the delay in response, Stretch. El Segundo??? Hey, we're practically neighbors. I drive Vista Del Mar everyday.

My Armada is silver. I've seen a few silver cars (and SUVs) with black rims with silver lips, and it looks really cool, but unfortunately the KMC Backseat rims will not fit the Armada :( . The Backseat is/was 22" x 10", and I'm not sure of the offset, but they were pretty deep and didn't sit flush to the body - stuck out about an inch .5, which didn't look quite right. Oh, and they didn't clear the front calipers :mad:.

So now the quest continues. KMC has a rim similar to the Backseat called the Cousteau that may fit - 22" x 9.5", but not sure of the offset yet. The shop recommended an offset of +25/+27 (?).

I have the KMC Cousteau's 24x10 and they fit perfect even lowered the Armada no clearance porblems. I heard on the Armada the thing to worry about is the center of the hub, I think its smaller on the Armada then most other after market wheels or something like that.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
You know if you do a search on EBAY 22's and such sell for around 1400.00.
I know bro I was looking at a set for my Black armada but I cant decide if I want Shiny Black Rims. OR Mat Black. Because U know they only come in Mat or Flat Black

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
The ones in the OP are HOTTTTTTT!!

dammit dammit dammit.... Im getting addicted already....

I like these ( maybe Santa will bring em to me):

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Thats what she said......... =P

1 - 14 of 14 Posts