Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
hen18316 said:
Hello everyone, I'm currently leasing my 04 Armada and I would like to know if there is any way that I can break the lease without taking a big loss. Thanks for you help.
Nope. Either find someone to buy from you and you can apply that towards the payoff amount, or find someone to take over your lease.
You are responsible for every payment until the end even if you turn it in right now.

Check out www.swapalease.com

They may be able to help get you into another vehicle or something.

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
hen18316 said:
Hello everyone, I'm currently leasing my 04 Armada and I would like to know if there is any way that I can break the lease without taking a big loss. Thanks for you help.
No. You can have someone else take the lease over for you, but leases are designed to be big losses. That's the point. You pay the lowest payments, but end up spending the most long term. Breaking one you will incurr significant costs.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
hen18316 said:
Thanks for your replys, what i'm trying to do is get a new 06 model this time I want to finance it instead of leasing it.
If you do replace with another Nissan, some dealerships may try to help you out. But you still may have to bend over a little bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.