Why does it matter to you if someone thinks it matters or not?
1. Who cares if they paid $1 or $1mm? Does paying a certain amount of money for something grant someone special status?
2. No one said they couldn't do what they want with their own vehicles in this or any post.
3. I thought there was freedom to comment about things. Guess you don't want that.
4. I didn't say it was good or bad, only wanted to know why.
5. The commentary wasn't directed too or at you.
6. I think this comment is way overeacting. This belongs to the rebuttle categry of insulting someone's mother, not questioning why use LED for taillights.
7. I may get some if they make a real difference. I've been hit in the rear twice in other vehicles.
8 I never said it was in poor taste though if I did, what would it matter?
9. My only experience with LEDs is with kids who put them in to be cool and an LED flashlight that sucks next to a regular bulb. I wanted to know if my experence with them was accurate and reflective of replacement LED bulbs.
10. I would advise not to do it if it lowered output of light in the rear as per experince in accidents, hense my question for his and others safety.
11. I really don't like people jumping in and attacking because someone asks a question or has a comment.
Any other bright comments? :fullofit: