Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I happen to have a lot of leds from buying way too much from ebay. It is not a secret where I got my leds. All bought from ebay. All ordered from China. They are very bright. I am willing to sell as many as I can so I do not have a lot just sitting around.

I just sold a set to a 2017 Armada owner and he is satisfied.

If I sell to you, all I ask is please install it as I recommend. If you are not satisfied within 3 days of install, be kind enough to take it off and kindly mail it back to me. I will refund your money.

The package I wish to sell will be...

2 for the front map leds
2 for the passenger dome lights
4 for the 4 doors.
2 for the license plate

If you want more, we can try to work a deal. Feel free to PM me and I can send you my number. I can ship on the days I am off from work.

Here is my current stock. I still have some more coming from China. I just ordered way too much.

I can sell this too to the 1st generation Armada and QX. But I have forgotten how fitment is, so buy at your own request, if you wish.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First person who bought from me and told me he is satisfied...

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And my QX with very bright leds...

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The first person who bought from me recommended another Armada buyer who lives in Florida, to buy from me. He just got the leds and is happy with them.

I have done the work of finding some pretty bright leds, so if you do not have time to look for them and wish to buy leds for your interior and the brightest leds for your reverse, let me know. If it is not the brightest reverse leds fore your QX/Armada, send it back and you get your money back.

If you need leds for your QX/Armada, feel free to contact me and we can work out a deal. I have a lot just laying around. PM me, if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
These are leds for the front footwell and I think it should fit the glove box. I have done only my driver footwell so far. A definite improvement over stock.

I am giving these for FREE if anybody buys leds from me. I just had to buy a package of 20 only to get the 3 I needed. It was kind of hard to put these on. So, I will only give them for FREE, if you want them.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Full set inside and out for a 2014, how much?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I have owned a 2010 and a 2009 Armada, but honestly do not remember all what kinds of leds your Armada needs. So, I may need your input on that or I may try to figure it out and see. I will PM you my number. I know that when I was changing my Armada into leds, I broke a piece in the front passenger dome light. And sadly, it remained open for the rest of my ownership of that car. So, be careful taking that particular piece off. I pryed hard while the driver side was fine.

Now, I own a 2012 QX, which is same car as the 2017 Armada and I just bought a lot of leds. So, trying to sell the overstock for close to what I paid for it.

PM sent...

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My led fog lights were very bright driving the back roads this weekend. I had some people flashing me as if I had my high beams on

New reverse leds. Honestly the brightest I think our cars can have. Pure white and truly bright. Lights up the area more than stock.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Met up with a local 2011 QX56 owner. I did it all for him. I did his interior, reverse, fogs and side markers. I met him with his wife and since she is the one driving the car, she was ecstatic. Daylight was not doing it justice as she could not tell how bright the leds were until they pulled into their garage which was dark. She was wowed at her new lights. The reverse leds, side markers and the fogs really awed her and her husband was just keeping it cool. But they were very happy.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
one question: how do we change the rear licensce plate bulbs? For the life of me, I am about to break the inner plastic liner but still cannot remove it to gain access to the bulbs from the inside of the car.

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
2nd gen qx and now armada needs the back door finisher removed to access the lamps there.

pick up the service manual online to see how its done. you must CAREFULLY pry with constant force (not jerky force) or get a set of the plastic tools used to remove door panels and such (i picked up a set from amazon).

the clips/plastic thingies will come out but if you jerk on them you risk damaging the slot the clips slide into on the back door finisher.

discussion here: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?p=515505#post515505

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one question: how do we change the rear licensce plate bulbs? For the life of me, I am about to break the inner plastic liner but still cannot remove it to gain access to the bulbs from the inside of the car.
You and I both. For the life of me, I have not done mine yet. I wanted to try prying that also, but could not get it right. So, back to the drawing board.

I will look into it some more.

If you do it, could you take some pictures to share?

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2nd gen qx and now armada needs the back door finisher removed to access the lamps there.
Actually not true about the 2017 Armada. I do not drive the new Armada, but the few people who have bought from me have told me how it takes about 1 minute to change the license plate bulbs. Way more easier than for the 2nd gen QX.

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
well, perhaps my wording should have been different, but it seems if you can't get to the bulbs as you could on the older body armada ,and the new armada is close to the new qx, its a reasonable ASSUmption. i don't know if its true or not as i dont have the armada. I am going strictly by assumption that the back door trim is the same.

its speculation. getting the service manual will clear this up.

i do know for a fact on the new qx the back door finisher is required to be removed as I had to do this to remove and replace the license lamps with leds. since you have the new qx and you are looking to replace the license bulbs, the only way is through the back door. look in the service manual and it will show you.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
A few pics from the thread...

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
@PetitFrereArmada, thanks for the excellent write-up and pics! I'm definitely ready to give this another try. I was previously able to get most of the finisher loose, but was having trouble around the window. I'll start at the window now and work down.
@marctronixx, someone previously posted a pic of the license plate lights of the new Armada and they are slightly different. Essentially, they are accessible from the outside, while on the QX, they are not. I'm not sure why Nissan made this slight change but it would certainly make this process infinitely easier for us!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts