Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me get started with the LEMON LAW. I had my Armada since March 2004. Going to the dealer several times for repair is too much. Appreciate any help you can offer.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
d5aces said:
Please help me get started with the LEMON LAW. I had my Armada since March 2004. Going to the dealer several times for repair is too much. Appreciate any help you can offer.
What problems are you having.....I have seen no mention to that in your posts. You seem very gung ho about filing a lemon law suit.

If it's for the brakes....you've got a good chance at not winning. Nissan has addressed the problem. Are you having a bad time with your dealer not being user friendly?? Have you tried other dealers.....have you looked for help among the forums other then filing lemon law suits?

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
The brake issue is a lemon law case

I have a 2004 armada and have the brakes replaced 3 times in 12,000 miles. this includes the rotors too. Also had the so called "kits" to stop this problem installed. I currently have a lawsuit filed through an attorney in Philadelphia who deals with the Lemon Law. According to him all of his cases in PA have been settled with nissan refunding or replacing the car. I am in NJ, so we are still working on my case, but things are looking positive for us. Win or lose this is costing me nothing to pursue. I love the car and will probably get a 2005, if it is really true that the '05 is not having this problem. My only advice when filing a lemon law is make sure you have all documentation of services and from this point on make sure you have it worked on at a nissan dealer, otherwise Nissan will fight the lawsuit. Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Angienevs said:
I have a 2004 armada and have the brakes replaced 3 times in 12,000 miles. this includes the rotors too. Also had the so called "kits" to stop this problem installed. I currently have a lawsuit filed through an attorney in Philadelphia who deals with the Lemon Law. According to him all of his cases in PA have been settled with nissan refunding or replacing the car. I am in NJ, so we are still working on my case, but things are looking positive for us. Win or lose this is costing me nothing to pursue. I love the car and will probably get a 2005, if it is really true that the '05 is not having this problem. My only advice when filing a lemon law is make sure you have all documentation of services and from this point on make sure you have it worked on at a nissan dealer, otherwise Nissan will fight the lawsuit. Hope this helps

I'm not sure that I have ever heard anyone that actually received the kits...the kits that have only been avail for a few months installed and had problems.

Are you sure you got the bigger rotors and all the bells and whistles.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Angienevs said:
05 can still have this rotor issue. i don't know when or if a line change has been initiated for new rotors.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Angienevs said:
05 armada SE brought it in twice already same brake problem... got 6500 miles on it... it sucks!?!?

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I have the new system and all feals great. I do not even have the dust on the rims. all is clean and great.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
d5aces said:
**ADVERTISEMENT**

EDITED BY SCR38, MODERATOR

There is no free advertising on this forum. Please don't make post such as this one. Posts of this nature will be removed.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Angienevs said:
The new brakes became available in mid May. Until then, they were just replacing them with the old version so the same problem would come up again. The new version has different rotors, pads, etc., not just new ones of the old defective part. :teeth:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts