Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I have been lurking here for a while, and I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a few questions about lifts that I can't find elsewhere on the site. Unfortunately, as this is my first post, I cannot post a link to the lift kit, but if you look up "Freedom Off-Road®- 3" x 2" Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit 2006 Nissan Armada" I found it on Carid.

I have been looking at the Freedom Off-Road 3" x 2" lift kit and it is cheap enough, and I have seen some good reviews, but I was curious if any of you have tried this kit or any like it. Do you recommend? What else should I look at? I am trying to keep the price under $200 for the lift. I don't need anything huge, but I want to put on bigger tires.

That moves into my next point. What are the biggest tires you have on your 3x2" lifts? How big can I go without rubbing? Will I need to do a PWM? Pictures welcome.
It's a 2006 SE. I have 18" Fuel Krank wheels.

Thanks in advance,

Cody

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I looked up that kit, i know a lot of places just make titan parts and list them as compatible for the armada. the rear suspensions are completely different, I do not think that kit is going to work on an Armada. Also I would not personally trust any block lift kit if you ere planning to actually go offroad. if it is a on road just for looks then /shrug might work but i wouldn't trust it. a good lift is not cheap but that is for a reason, it gives full suspension travel and the manifacturer will have designed it for that specific vehicle. about the cheapest i would go is a Rancho quick lift kit. but that is closer to $1000ish I went that route and it performs great off road now. one day i might upgrade this to a blistien system as that was 2 years ago but probably not until this suspension is 5 years old.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts