Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Finally almost done. Just needs an alignment, Monday morning. I'll post better pictures then. For now, here is a link to a Google photos album with the pictures that I have. Armada Lift
Looking good! Looking forward to more pics.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
It’s done! Before and after shots and edited shots to see what it would look like blacked out. Starting a new thread about it, but here’s the link to the photos. Armada Lift

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
That looks really good. And the blackout theme looks really good also. You should do it, if you want to do it.

If I ever lift my QX, I will have to sell my 22 inch oem wheels and the tires. I see it makes sense to go to 18 inch and also with that zero offset you have which makes the tires stick out. Yours came out very well. Definitely looks good.

If you order the Nissan Patrol fender flares and they fit on your Armada, your stance would be really more aggressive than now. Then order Artic truck mudflaps and you are set!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
That looks really good. And the blackout theme looks really good also. You should do it, if you want to do it.

If I ever lift my QX, I will have to sell my 22 inch oem wheels and the tires. I see it makes sense to go to 18 inch and also with that zero offset you have which makes the tires stick out. Yours came out very well. Definitely looks good.

If you order the Nissan Patrol fender flares and they fit on your Armada, your stance would be really more aggressive than now. Then order Artic truck mudflaps and you are set!
Thanks! I’ll look into that!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts