Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Finally almost done. Just needs an alignment, Monday morning. I'll post better pictures then. For now, here is a link to a Google photos album with the pictures that I have. Armada Lift
Looking good! Looking forward to more pics.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
It’s done! Before and after shots and edited shots to see what it would look like blacked out. Starting a new thread about it, but here’s the link to the photos. Armada Lift

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
That looks really good. And the blackout theme looks really good also. You should do it, if you want to do it.

If I ever lift my QX, I will have to sell my 22 inch oem wheels and the tires. I see it makes sense to go to 18 inch and also with that zero offset you have which makes the tires stick out. Yours came out very well. Definitely looks good.

If you order the Nissan Patrol fender flares and they fit on your Armada, your stance would be really more aggressive than now. Then order Artic truck mudflaps and you are set!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
That looks really good. And the blackout theme looks really good also. You should do it, if you want to do it.

If I ever lift my QX, I will have to sell my 22 inch oem wheels and the tires. I see it makes sense to go to 18 inch and also with that zero offset you have which makes the tires stick out. Yours came out very well. Definitely looks good.

If you order the Nissan Patrol fender flares and they fit on your Armada, your stance would be really more aggressive than now. Then order Artic truck mudflaps and you are set!
Thanks! I’ll look into that!

·
Registered
79 Posts
It’s done! Before and after shots and edited shots to see what it would look like blacked out. Starting a new thread about it, but here’s the link to the photos. Armada Lift
I like the way this looks! Looking at the Calmini setup, it appears that you keep the stock springs/struts/shocks, correct?
Being an old Samurai hand, I have a bad taste in my mouth about Calmini. Some of the worst customer service I've ever encountered. But that was 20 years ago... maybe things have changed?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I’d you do this, get these sway bar links. The ones that come with it are too short and don’t have locking nuts. My sway bar link came off at one end, causing a tear in the CV boot.

Description

These are replacement sway bar end links for guys running tall leveling kits or extended travel upper a-arms. These are adjustable 2-4" to prevent the endlinks from rotating past the center point on full suspension extension. This kit allows the sway-bar to maintain proper alignment as well as maintaining vehicle stability.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are truly kidding right?

Did you just say 10 inch or more? 10 inches is truly a very rare sight in the world of lifting such huge cars, so that is a surprise to hear you say that. Also you say or more. Like how higher? 12 inches or higher again? That will be truly way too high.

Well, it is my guess this will never happen to you because you may have to pay a ton of companies to fabricate what you will need to safely drive that car on the road. It will be too much trouble and too much money that the cost will not be worth it hence, it will not make sense to you.

Trust me, you might as well forget about it. I think this project may give you too much headaches and companies may even not feel safe fabricating parts for you or let me say their quotes will make you just tell them forget about it.

But on the other hand surprise us, if you can.
False I got 10” lift kit rc and there is a bulletproof lift kit that is 12” for armada

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haven't gotten then installed yet. I will post pictures when they come in.
@mcluvin737

Can you please kindly post the exact specs of your wheels/tires? Are they 18” or 20”? With 35x12.50x20 Falken wild peaks? Do you recall what the offset was on your wheels? And if it was positive or negative? Thanks!!
(Still don’t have my Armada back from paint)
Have 2 spacer lifts sitting on my workbench.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts