·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,190 Posts
Here's mine; 6" pro comp lift

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
NICE LIFT norcal05SE's How big is your mini lift? What was the rough cost? Did you do it yourself
thanks dude. its about a 1.5" lift, but it was more in the rear. i am still sitting a bit nose-down. retail price on the front struts and rear spacers together is about $550. install was easy as could be, took me about an hour and a half with doing the alignment afterwards. helps to work at a full-service suspension shop!! and for anyone interested, i will be selling my rancho front struts here pretty soon, once the bilsteins go in!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
LOVIN all the big boys (dogs).

I would love to put a baby lift on my mada... 2-3 inches max... kids/wife got to get in!!!

Any suggestion on which company to purchase the lift kit from and the rough cost?

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
LOVIN all the big boys (dogs).

I would love to put a baby lift on my mada... 2-3 inches max... kids/wife got to get in!!!

Any suggestion on which company to purchase the lift kit from and the rough cost?
This is where I had bought my PRG from: http://performancelifts.com/cgi-bin/cart/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=Nissan%20Armada%20Suspension%20Lifts/op=eq/tf=sku.html

My wife, kids, nieces, and nephews still get in fine. Wifey says a few choice words everytime but she'll live. :D

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
My PRG shoud be here anyday now.. can't wait after seeing this post, hope to have it on by next week:)

1 - 20 of 480 Posts