Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

461 - 480 of 480 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Wow. that is one mean looking Armada. I love the look.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Carma is real

Looking back at all the old post. Who would have thought we would build our own 12 inch lift after the drama and then who would of thought I would end up owning one of slamedxteras trucks and flipping it. Love this club for the good people who share info, tips, trips, flicks and tricks. Now let's enjoy more pics lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
hello guy first escuses me my very bad english i dont speak english... i need or i want lift my armada 2004 2 or 4 or 6 " and i dont look suspension kit for the nissan armada 2004 i need a help for this please

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Lifted 3" in front and 2.5" in rear. Front has Icon extended travel coilovers, 1" PRG spacer, PRG heimed endlinks, PRG tie rod ends, PRG ucas powder coated silver, and cone bump stops. Rear is SE coils and PRG 2" spacers.

Other mods are AMP steps, Pro 4x skid plate, DDM HIDS, Rigid fog lights, Jba exhaust, injen intake, kmc wheels and more

Next mods iron bumper and rigid grille.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Cherry your Texas light bar. Those fender flairs is killah

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
hey All. Looking for some info. I am trying to get a little more than a 2” lift on my 05 armada Se. I found these billet aluminum rear coil spacers advertised as 2-1/2” lift. The spacers came and they are actually 2” thick. Does anyone know the geometry calculation. How thick are the rear coil spacers for the 2” lift. Also, how thick are the front strut spacers for a 2” lift. I am trying to get the right combo and not have to do and redo. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
hey All. Looking for some info. I am trying to get a little more than a 2” lift on my 05 armada Se. I found these billet aluminum rear coil spacers advertised as 2-1/2” lift. The spacers came and they are actually 2” thick. Does anyone know the geometry calculation. How thick are the rear coil spacers for the 2” lift. Also, how thick are the front strut spacers for a 2” lift. I am trying to get the right combo and not have to do and redo. Thanks.
You can get coilovers which isn't cheap or get the a 2" spacers or bilstein 5100 shocks. These shocks are adjustable I believe up to 2.5 inches. But at the max your ride will harsh. Since you have an SE you already have the taller spring then the LE. I think currently 2" is pretty much the max you can do without getting your alignment out of spec. Unless you go will with a 6" lift with new spindles and drop brackets. Prg products is the only place I know that offer something.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

461 - 480 of 480 Posts