Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,631 Posts
yes, rmeove the top and bottom screw (forget the phillips scrw in the middle. no need to remove it). the light comes out. there is plenty of space behind the light to stuff a bunch of wires. the wiring to the lights were nice and neat back there... good job nissan. id just tap into the brake lights though....

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
marctronixx said:
yes, rmeove the top and bottom screw (forget the phillips scrw in the middle. no need to remove it). the light comes out. there is plenty of space behind the light to stuff a bunch of wires. the wiring to the lights were nice and neat back there... good job nissan. id just tap into the brake lights though....
Thanks ...

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Me like this one very much!!! Here's a pic to show what this really can do!!! I just need to figure a way to install it differently...I don't like how it looks upclose on Marctronixx... "No offense it's just me...."

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
IMO, I think that's a little too much, kinda ricey.

·
Super Moderator
5,631 Posts
ezemaxima, what kind of photo do yo uwant me to take? this is definately not rice.. that gif image one post up makes it look like rice but its way not rice.. i dont do rice on the car, but your opinion is your opinion. i think its awesome.. its clean and you dont know its there until you brake or have your park lights on. the reverse lights are real nice! see it in person before you bash it is what im sayin...
but yeah let me know what kind of photo you want and ill snap it. those fleabay headlights look more rice than this.. :p

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
marctronixx said:
ezemaxima, what kind of photo do yo u want me to take? but yeah let me know what kind of photo you want and ill snap it.
Like i said on my previous post..."No offense it's just me...." I like to make my aftermarket add ons like it was installed from the factory. Thanks for the offer but no need for more pics. I'll probably just get 2 clear LED strip and install it the same location as your fire and ice for my reverse light then replace my tail lights with the QX56 ones.

marctronixx said:
that gif image one post up makes it look like rice but its way not rice..
I'm sorry if you feel that way... i was just trying to show what the product really can do. I guess the continous animation makes it appear that way.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts