Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just having fun with the wheel argument. :machinegu I like all kinds of looks, and yes I live in the city, but for my needs I went with the 20" wheels as I do go offroad quite a bit and actually use the 4X4 mode. A few pictures from my weekend getaway, for those of us who do go offroad, and for those who don't. This is in the Uintah Mountains in Eastern Utah.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Nice! Nice tires also. ;)

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
crash4444 said:
Just having fun with the wheel argument. :machinegu I like all kinds of looks, and yes I live in the city, but for my needs I went with the 20" wheels as I do go offroad quite a bit and actually use the 4X4 mode. A few pictures from my weekend getaway, for those of us who do go offroad, and for those who don't. This is in the Uintah Mountains in Eastern Utah.

Hey Crash,

I might be interested in getting rims from the same company that built yours and just want to know what your take is on them. How is the chrome holding up? Not planning on any off roading but how are the rims taking the abuse? Did they come with any kind of warranty? The price is awesome on these rims but I'm a little skeptical so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am told by my tire guy that these are mid level wheels, but from my experience I could not tell you what the difference is between these and higher end wheels. They still polish up great and look brand new, and I get lots of compliments on them, combining them with the Toyo A/T tires give the Armada a cool look that works well for street use or off road driving. I can't recall on the warranty per the manufacturer, I will need to look at my paperwork. I was going to throw my OEM's back on for winter, but the the tire guy told me to just keep them washed once a week in the snow salt off and they will be fine. If you need I will send you a better photo showing the true detail of these, as my photo on here is not the best.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
crash4444 said:
I am told by my tire guy that these are mid level wheels, but from my experience I could not tell you what the difference is between these and higher end wheels. They still polish up great and look brand new, and I get lots of compliments on them, combining them with the Toyo A/T tires give the Armada a cool look that works well for street use or off road driving. I can't recall on the warranty per the manufacturer, I will need to look at my paperwork. I was going to throw my OEM's back on for winter, but the the tire guy told me to just keep them washed once a week in the snow salt off and they will be fine. If you need I will send you a better photo showing the true detail of these, as my photo on here is not the best.
Pm'd Ya!! thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts