Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all! I'm looking at a nice 2012 Armada to replace our old Jeep. I've owned a Frontier before so I know how reliable Nissan's can be. Haven't took a closer look yet. Gotta know more and glad to found this community.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
As you probably already know, maintenance history and independent inspection by a good mechanic is recommended for any used car. I have a 2012 Armada Platinum, my 3rd Armada, and have been very happy with it. Got 77,000 miles on it right now, about to put another 2500 or so on it next week taking my son back to college in Colorado Springs from Southern California. Will be pulling our 26' travel trailer on this trip as well.

Keith

Reactions: Kelvinz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Armada is a great Rig. Spacious, powerful and its presence is felt regardless of what other SUV is around. That goes for any generation Armada (1st or 2nd). You will definitely enjoy it if purchased.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum! The Armada is a great Rig. Spacious, powerful and its presence is felt regardless of what other SUV is around. That goes for any generation Armada (1st or 2nd). You will definitely enjoy it if purchased.
Thank you! Super excited to take her home.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Thank you! Super excited to take her home.
Hey, don't convince yourself to buy it until you've seen it, driven it, had it inspected, etc. If this one doesn't pan out, there are plenty more out there to choose from. Whatever you do, don't jump for the first one you see. If it isn't up to your standards, then walk.

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts