Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently moved from Pasadena to Playa Vista (Right next to Marina Del Rey) And am looking for a good place to take my mada. Nissan's site lists:

Santa Monica Nissan
Gardena Nissan
Downtown LA Motors
Power Nissan Torrance
and
Universal City Nissan

These are all the ones within 20 miles.

Used Em? Heard About them? Know a website with info\reviews of them?

Anything would be much appreciated

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
hey u moved out of pasadena i still live there well here what part of town where u from, but yea back to the topic iwould say preformance there the best then i would say glendale cause there the two best in the so cal area

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually from Temple City\Arcadia but no one ever knows what that is so I say pasadena ^_^. I made my purchase from Wondries Nissan simply because they were the only dealer in 100 miles with a Smoke LE 4x4 fully loaded. I had multiple bad experiences with them and did get two services done at Performance Nissan. I loved it there but at this point its a bit far, about a 40 minute drive w/o traffic... likes that ever happens. Glendale is a bit closer but not by much... Maybe I will just drive back to performance when I need to.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
hardeight said:
I'm actually from Temple City\Arcadia but no one ever knows what that is so I say pasadena ^_^. I made my purchase from Wondries Nissan simply because they were the only dealer in 100 miles with a Smoke LE 4x4 fully loaded. I had multiple bad experiences with them and did get two services done at Performance Nissan. I loved it there but at this point its a bit far, about a 40 minute drive w/o traffic... likes that ever happens. Glendale is a bit closer but not by much... Maybe I will just drive back to performance when I need to.

Thanks!
I live in the SFV. I've been trying all these dealerships you listed over the past 9 months. I dropped off my Armada to Universal at 7am for the initial detail (didn't get it at delivery) and some other odds and ends. I came back at 6pm. They hadn't even touched my Armada yet.

Someone said their dealer in Huntington Beach was good. Do a search, you'll find it. Where's Performance at?

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
andy said:
I live in the SFV. I've been trying all these dealerships you listed over the past 9 months. I dropped off my Armada to Universal at 7am for the initial detail (didn't get it at delivery) and some other odds and ends. I came back at 6pm. They hadn't even touched my Armada yet.

Someone said their dealer in Huntington Beach was good. Do a search, you'll find it. Where's Performance at?
Performance Nissan is in Duarte, at the intersection of the 210 and 605 freeways. Their service department is just okay. Check your car closely before you leave, they have dinged both of my Nissan's during service. They fixed it both times, but it meant another visit to get it fixed.

Keith

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
hardeight said:
I've recently moved from Pasadena to Playa Vista (Right next to Marina Del Rey) And am looking for a good place to take my mada. Nissan's site lists:

Santa Monica Nissan
Gardena Nissan
Downtown LA Motors
Power Nissan Torrance
and
Universal City Nissan

These are all the ones within 20 miles.

Used Em? Heard About them? Know a website with info\reviews of them?

Anything would be much appreciated
I'm also from the area (Palms/West LA) and havent been able to get that decent service w/o making a drive. I agree w/ PDiddy, give Cerritos Nissan a try (roughlly 30 miles away) or Power Nissan of Irvine. Universal City Nissan and Santa Monica Nissan is just horrific and should be avoided unless neccessary.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
ockevin said:
The shop in Duarte is doing alot of the brake fix's and great customer service.
Any particular service advisor at Performance in Duarte? I've only had average service from them (see my post above).

Keith

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I personally go to Douglas Nissan in Huntington Beach ,CA. Phone # 714-842-6666. I deal with service advisor Jeff.

He got the brake fix for me, performed several other TSB's and got me into a rental all in 15 minutes. I have gone back and each time I receive excellent service.

Tell them Kevin from Omaha Steaks sent you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.