Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Gents & Ladies...

I've been searching feverishly for a basket to mount on my '05 Armada. I was given a Yakima LoadWarrior w/o extensions and it looks quite puny....! Kind of embarassed to strap that on my beauty. Did a search on this forum and came across the Yakima MegaWarrior with extension and that didn't make much of a difference either.

Does anyone have any suggestions on something more meatier...? I saw the SMA racks on the Hummers and let me say, that looks mighty sweet. Makes me want to drool. Not sure if there is one for the Armada. Other brands I came across were Surco Safari and JAOS. Surco doesn't offer anything specific for the Armada and in order to install one their racks, owners must drill their roofs to first install the Surco rails. That is a big NO NO for this boy. As for JAOS, they don't make anything specific either.

So then, I'm leaning on you folks to throw your suggestions my way. Any and all comments will be most welcomed.

Yours truly - "Mr. I Need a Hat For My Armada"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.