Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking for a used SE Offroad Edition. I will by new if I must but I was wondering if the Offroad package was avaliable prior to 2006? If not, I'll buy new.

I currently drive a 2000 Frontier CrewCab SE 4x4. I spend a lot of time in the backroads of Big Bend National Park and the Silverton area of Colorado. My family has out grown the Frontier. I cannot wait to get my White (Blizzard) Armada SE Offroad with leather and DVD.

Any information about the SE Offroad is greatly appreciated.

www.biketexas.net

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
schizo said:
I'm currently looking for a used SE Offroad Edition. I will by new if I must but I was wondering if the Offroad package was avaliable prior to 2006? If not, I'll buy new.

I currently drive a 2000 Frontier CrewCab SE 4x4. I spend a lot of time in the backroads of Big Bend National Park and the Silverton area of Colorado. My family has out grown the Frontier. I cannot wait to get my White (Blizzard) Armada SE Offroad with leather and DVD.

Any information about the SE Offroad is greatly appreciated.

www.biketexas.net
there is a lot of year end sales at the dealers on 05, and many are offroad SE. you are better off buying it new from the dealership. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.