Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Check out this popular line of Michelin tires for trucks and SUVs. Enjoy great traction and performance while also receiving up to a $120 rebate with your purchase.

Michelin Defender T+H

• Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient
Enjoy better fuel mileage with a result you can rely on. Because life goes on and never stops moving, Michelin's longest-lasting tire keeps you on the move longer. Long service life and economy with great all-season traction are the main benefits of the DEFENDER TH all-weather rubber perfect for trucks and SUVs while also providing a smooth, comfortable ride.

Michelin Crossclimate 2

• Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV, EV
The ride comfort and durability of this Original Equipment Light Truck, SUV, and Crossover tire are outstanding. All-season traction that is remarkable, long-lasting value, and a quiet, comfortable ride are the benefits you can expect from the MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE 2 tire.

Michelin Defender LTX M/S

• Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient, Truck / SUV
The best just got better – it’s all about the Michelin Defender LTX M/S tire that combines the proven tread design of the LTX M/S with advanced Evertread technology to provide durable tread life in all seasons. With 3-D active sipes, it is guaranteed to deliver exceptional traction in wet and snowy conditions. What’s more, this eco-friendly tire can save you more than 65 gallons of fuel over the life of the tire!

To browse the full catalog of Michelin tires, use the link below:

Give our sales team a call at 800.505.3274 (Toll-Free) or 1.609.642.4700 (International) and we'll answer all your questions.

· Registered
2020 Armada SL 2wd 64,000 miles
87 Posts
Dont think I would call those MUD tires :rolleyes:

I have not seen the Defender TH before. Curious how it compares to the LTX in treadwear, temp and traction as well as mileage warranty.

· Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
267 Posts
Dont think I would call those MUD tires :rolleyes:

I have not seen the Defender TH before. Curious how it compares to the LTX in treadwear, temp and traction as well as mileage warranty.
Nope, not at all. The Michelin Man makes great tires but they look so old and responsible. Not for me (yet) but maybe in 20-30 years I’ll get a set…

· Registered
2020 Armada SL 2wd 64,000 miles
87 Posts
I loved how the Defender LTX I had on my truck. They rode nice and were quiet. Also very good stopping. The replacement Nitto Terra Grapplers don’t have quite the traction which was disappointing. I would like to see Michelin make a better looking AT tire. Their only one is not very aggressive looking on the sidewalk, and that is what many want…including me which is why I changed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts