Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up to all!!! This is my first post here, I live in East Elmhurst, NY. I'm looking for a particular QX56 that I saw in the Flushing, NY area, it had rear exit dual exhaust on the left and right side, and I believe 22" or 24" black rims. This truck looked hot, Ijust want to know if he/she is a member here so that I can ask a few questions. In any case I currently own a 2006 Silver Graphite QX56 fully loaded. I previously owned a 2004 Silver Indulgence QX56 fully loaded, which I traded in for the '06. Can anyone here tell me what type exhaust/muffler can you install on the QX to have a set up like the one I described above. Thanks in advance for any and all replies!!!
Sorry I posted in the wrong forum!! Can someone please move this thread to the QX56 forum?? TIA

· Premium Member
3,405 Posts
FULANITO said:
What's up to all!!! This is my first post here, I live in East Elmhurst, NY. I'm looking for a particular QX56 that I saw in the Flushing, NY area, it had rear exit dual exhaust on the left and right side, and I believe 22" or 24" black rims. This truck looked hot, Ijust want to know if he/she is a member here so that I can ask a few questions. In any case I currently own a 2006 Silver Graphite QX56 fully loaded. I previously owned a 2004 Silver Indulgence QX56 fully loaded, which I traded in for the '06. Can anyone here tell me what type exhaust/muffler can you install on the QX to have a set up like the one I described above. Thanks in advance for any and all replies!!!
Sorry I posted in the wrong forum!! Can someone please move this thread to the QX56 forum?? TIA
Welcome,

Check out the performance modification section, and do a search on exhausts :cool:

· Premium Member
2 Posts
dual exhust!

FULANITO said:
i've seen it in one of the truck in cardomain.com.... check that website out... the only bad thing is the full sprare tire has to be sacrified in order to make room for the dual pipe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.