Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a Red Brawn '05 LE 4x4 with tech, bench, DVD Graphite leather, Pkg Tray. I have one for $46k out the door including taxes and tags and low financing. Any tips besides look for the coin tray? :D

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bueller? Bueller?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I would say double check everything you can think of. Make sure there are no rattles or wierd noises. Check the power windows to make sure they dont get stuck or jump around when you put them up. Check the passenger seat airbag light goes off when someone sits in it. This is a problem talked about by several Titan owners could be a problem with the Armada as well. Tell them you will do it for free oil changes for 36000 miles or something. Always like to get them to give the freebees. LOL
M4ck

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I'll check those but I'm moving from Florida to Kansas so Oil changes would be tough. Maybe I can get something else. ;)

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Get them to throw in some nice rubber floor mats made for the Armada. The Husky ones are really nice.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I think the only problem remaining from the 04s is the brakes. You won't know you have an issue with them until you are halfway from FL to KN.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. I was hoping it was only brakes. I can deal with those. :D Any word on when we get a lift kit, not just a front leveling kit? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got it. Gotta love the color. Runs like a champ. Now for that leveling kit and..... :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll see if I can get them together tomorrow or this weekend visiting the parents. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
92TripleBlack
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing