Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Are they the wheels that look like the LE's? Basically...I think the SE might be 5 spoke vs 6 spoke of the LE, but not sure. They are not the OFFROAD, semi-dish, SE wheels are they?

ST

ARMADAinSMOKE said:
I found some OR wheels that I want to pick up. All I have to do is sell my SE's. Anyone interested. $400OBO. I'll be driving to LA the weekend of the 17th. I can meet up if anyone between SD and Magic Mountain is interested.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Still available?

Please let me know if you still have the SE wheels. I want to trade my 18s but will consider a buy instead.

--- Fred in Bakersfield

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Interested!

I will send you e-mail from home address tonight. Bakersfield is 3 hours from HB, less than that if you keep the overdrive on...

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
ockevin said:
Armada in smoke,

I have the 17" Offroad Wheels and tires Perfect condition , tires have only 1200 miles on them....I would like to trade for the 18's.

I am in Huntington Beach if interested...

[email protected][/Qi

i'll trade you my 18's if your deal won't go thru with the other dude since i live 10 mins away from you ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.