Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you Nissan owners live in the Los Angeles area have a dealership that you like? I'm soooo frustrated with the one near my house that I will drive wherever I need to get some service people that either care or have a brain.
The dealership I go to fights me on every single thing I bring in the Armada for. I am sure they don't even touch the Armada half the time I leave it there.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
andy said:
Any of you Nissan owners live in the Los Angeles area have a dealership that you like? I'm soooo frustrated with the one near my house that I will drive wherever I need to get some service people that either care or have a brain.
The dealership I go to fights me on every single thing I bring in the Armada for. I am sure they don't even touch the Armada half the time I leave it there.
you can try superior nissan of carson by the 405

take the 110 South 405 South exit wilmington ave. you will see it on the freeway they are hmmmm ok.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
andy said:
Stay away from Miller Nissan in Van Nuys. My catalytic converter failed on my Maxima at 67,000 miles, they charged me $950 to replace. When I got home, I looked at my manual, and realized it was covered under the emissions warranty. Took me three months to get a refund.

Performance Nissan in Duarte isn't too bad, the best I've found so far. Make sure you check your vehicle before you leave, they have dinged my cars twice during service. Fixed it both times, but a real annoyance.

Keith

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Campfamily,
Miller is one of the ones that have given me the runaround. I always get the "You are the only one that has ever had this problem".
That's the response when I bring up brakes, rattles, and the A/C problem.

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I have had a great experiecnce at Douglas Nissan In Huntington Beach, CA. I deal with Jeff. He performed the brake fix to solve the brake judder. He has done every TSB without questions. They put me in a rental and sent me on my way in 10 mins. They did great work for me.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ockevin said:
I have had a great experiecnce at Douglas Nissan In Huntington Beach, CA. I deal with Jeff. He put the brake fix on even when I just got the resurface. He has done every TSB without questons. They put me in a rental and sent me on my way in 10 mins. They did great work for me.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin, that's good to hear. HB here I come.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts