Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started customizing my Armada. Glad I found this website. I've already found a good amount of useful info. There are some awesome rides. I bought my 05 Armada in july of 05. I have 24" Devino wheels. I'm changing every bit of the factory sound system. Will put more pics as the process progresses.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
enriqueg453 said:
I just started customizing my Armada. Glad I found this website. I've already found a good amount of useful info. There are some awesome rides. I bought my 05 Armada in july of 05. I have 24" Devino wheels. I'm changing every bit of the factory sound system. Will put more pics as the process progresses.
Welcome enrique453, good to have you, nice ride :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
nice whip..how's the ride comfort with those 24's?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Give us the deets...

enriqueg453 said:
I'm changing every bit of the factory sound system. Will put more pics as the process progresses.
Any details on what you've changed on the stereo so far? Are those Kicker Solobariks? What kinda amp? Where's the amp installed? How's it sound?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next week is when I'm going to start my system. I starting with a Kenwwod kvt-817dvd head unit. The solo x's will be pushed by a kicker kx2500.1, I,m putting polk audio 6x9's in front doors, 6.5 components in back doors, these will run off a kicker kx650.4. I'm also going to add a small Kenwwod amp to the front three factory dash speakers so that I can get the full 5.1 sound that the kvt-817dvd has. Finally I have a clif designs 10 farad cap. I will install another batteryonly if the cap can't keep up. I'll keep pics coming once the install starts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.