Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No problems yet with my 04 SE but low pressure indicator came on after last nights 25 degree cold spell. checked and filled tire pressure to 35lbs. indicator still on. I dont perceive any problems after 3800 miles.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Same thing happened on my Titan last Friday. A little dip in them temp and tire pressure light came on. I thought it was a malfunction or something. Then someone said it was probably the cold weather. Well they were right. Checked all tires and made sure they were at the right levels and everything was fine. I really like this feature. First vehicle I ever owned that had it.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
This feature is nice but it would be so much better if it was like my Jeep Grand Cherokee was where it would tell you in the overhead display each individual tire pressure so you would acutally know which one was low instead of having to check all 4. Plus I used to monitor the rear pressure while towing to make sure the rear tires were not getting too hot.

On a side note I think the Tech Package does allow for this on the DVD NAV Screen.

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts
kthrash said:
This feature is nice but it would be so much better if it was like my Jeep Grand Cherokee was where it would tell you in the overhead display each individual tire pressure so you would acutally know which one was low instead of having to check all 4. Plus I used to monitor the rear pressure while towing to make sure the rear tires were not getting too hot.

On a side note I think the Tech Package does allow for this on the DVD NAV Screen.
The Tech Package does show the individual tire pressures, but doesn't tell you what tire is which. If you have one low, then you still need to check all four to see which one it is. I've thought about messing around by pumping up one tire, then driving around until the system registers the pressure, and noting what position was for what tire, repeating until I had all four, but I've been too lazy.

Keith

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Campfamily
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing