Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found those pics on a japanese autosports company website called GM CORPORATION http://www.gmco.jp/ . I think this armada is lowered with 24" wheels. Try to find a way to contact them but there is no email address list on the website. :mad:

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
That looks very nice!! I'm one that loves my CAR slammed to the ground, but I doubt that I will ever lower my Armada, unless I get an airbag suspension (so that I can raise/lower it whenever I want).

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Looks like an oversized PT Cruiser.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Hitch covers?

Anyone with the tow package have interesting hitch covers? I'm deciding if I should buy a plain looking chrome one or get a flag or collegiate cover, something to that affect. MMM? So many choices.... :confused:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I like, I like.

I agree with ARMADAinSMOKE, I would not lower mine but it looks good. :schla24:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
weezr17 said:
Anyone with the tow package have interesting hitch covers? I'm deciding if I should buy a plain looking chrome one or get a flag or collegiate cover, something to that affect. MMM? So many choices.... :confused:
I just leave the chrome ball in the hitch. Great for spiking anyone who wants to rear end me. I had a guy tap me at 3 mph. Got a dent in his bumper and no damage to mine.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Tripleblack-
have you ever seen the receiver cover that folds down and becomes a step? Those look pretty cool and they are useful. OR Maybe i'll just get the chrome Nissan logo cover. :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
dunkonu said:
Found those pics on a japanese autosports company website called GM CORPORATION http://www.gmco.jp/ . I think this armada is lowered with 24" wheels. Try to find a way to contact them but there is no email address list on the website. :mad:
Thanks dunkonu, this is the nicest Armada I have ever seen. I am in love. The Armada probably can't make a U turn anymore, but damn it looks nice and clean.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
nice!

as nice as it is, i couldn't justify spending the $ to lower a SUV.

looks sweet nonetheless!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
MacFly said:
nice!

as nice as it is, i couldn't justify spending the $ to lower a SUV.

looks sweet nonetheless!
Hey MacFly, now that I'm looking at your Armada, yours is the nicest I've ever seen. I know it's not practical to drop the Armada like that Japanese one, but man it looks good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts