Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone Has To Have Some Info On Lowering The Armada. Come On Ladies And Gentlemen Step Up To The Plate And See If You Can Help Me. The Only Thing I Found Out That Is Possible Is Air Bags. I Have 26" Wheels On My Armada And Air Bags Would Not Work For Me And I Damn Sure Dont Wont To Have The Factory Coils Cut. Any One With Help Lets Do This. Oh Yeah Intrax Makes A Lowering Coil Spring But They Are On Back Order Until August.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
SHAKDUP1 said:
Someone Has To Have Some Info On Lowering The Armada. Come On Ladies And Gentlemen Step Up To The Plate And See If You Can Help Me. The Only Thing I Found Out That Is Possible Is Air Bags. I Have 26" Wheels On My Armada And Air Bags Would Not Work For Me And I Damn Sure Dont Wont To Have The Factory Coils Cut. Any One With Help Lets Do This. Oh Yeah Intrax Makes A Lowering Coil Spring But They Are On Back Order Until August.
You have 26" rims and you still want to lower your ride? Won't it rub?

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
26" ?? Can you post a couple pictures. I have not seen 26's on the Armada yet. The wheel shops all told me that 26" is impossible without some modifications.

I would bet you will have a heck of a time lowering with 26" wheels. But it sure would look sweet.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Saw 26's on a QX at the dealer. It was a $14,000 option for the rims and tires. Could not see how it could be lowered.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
You could lower it as long as you don't need to make turns.... :D

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
SHAKDUP1 said:
I Have 26" Wheels On My Armada
Sad. Lowering makes it a Shakespearean tragedy. "Alas poor Armada, I drove her well."

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
lowing

if you still need info on lowing the armada check e-bay if you can't find them e-mail me i will show where to find them

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Flush your $$$$

92TripleBlack said:
Sad. Lowering makes it a Shakespearean tragedy. "Alas poor Armada, I drove her well."
I’m with ya 92TripleBlack. Have you ever thought about lifting your vette and putting on some 38” super swampers for that rugged outdoor look? Or maybe a big block for your Jetta so you could tow a big car hauler. If I wanted a lowered vehicle that handled well I certainly would not have started out with a truck-based SUV. Even lowered with low profile tires any modern automobile would wax the Armada in the twisties. I don't get it, seems like a waste of $. My only guess is that it looks so out of place, people like the attention it draws, kind of like a marathon runner in swim flippers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts