Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wus up to all,

My wife and I are the proud owners of an 05, Smoke, LE which is fully loaded. I traded my wife's "00" Mitsu Montero Sport and took delivery of our or should I say HER "mada" on Saturday. She loves it. Once we got home I handed her the keys to her new baby and she was gone. I did not see her till later that evening. She said, " I have a few errands to do". :rolleyes: Yeah, right. She later told me that she picked up her sister and wanted to see what her new baby can do.

Anyways, I am a little jealous but I still have my "03" Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6r and my old "85" Toyota PU which I will most likely sell and pick up a Titan in the next couple of years.

I have already ordered a few goodies for the "Mada" an AEM Brute force air induction system, Yakima Loadwarrior Roof Rack and accessories to hold our mountain bikes, and a MagnaFlow exhaust system. I am still waiting for PRG to come up with a mild lift and I have not decided what tires and rims I am going to go with.

Laters for now.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Welcome DBX. Hey what did you thing of you Montero Sort. I had a 99' limited and loved it. I traded it in for my Yukon on because the sport was not a 4x4 and I missed that a lot (even though I rarely use it, its like insurance).

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Welcome! Flash, Flash! ;)

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
dbxcracer said:
Wus up to all,

My wife and I are the proud owners of an 05, Smoke, LE which is fully loaded. I traded my wife's "00" Mitsu Montero Sport and took delivery of our or should I say HER "mada" on Saturday. She loves it. Once we got home I handed her the keys to her new baby and she was gone. I did not see her till later that evening. She said, " I have a few errands to do". :rolleyes: Yeah, right. She later told me that she picked up her sister and wanted to see what her new baby can do.

Anyways, I am a little jealous but I still have my "03" Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6r and my old "85" Toyota PU which I will most likely sell and pick up a Titan in the next couple of years.

I have already ordered a few goodies for the "Mada" an AEM Brute force air induction system, Yakima Loadwarrior Roof Rack and accessories to hold our mountain bikes, and a MagnaFlow exhaust system. I am still waiting for PRG to come up with a mild lift and I have not decided what tires and rims I am going to go with.

Laters for now.

Conngrats man. I will be there someday! I am in NYC, during lunch waiting to cross the light today a beautiful green one passed in front of me and it has that nice rumble coming off the exhaust. I am getting anxious. :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Montero Sport was a nice vehicle. The only problems that I had with it was superficial. The tweeter grill on the driver side door came loose. I Crazy Glued it back and the cigarette lighter receptacle broke. Other than that the Sport performed flawlessly.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ftnssn said:
Hey, I have a Zx-6R
ftnssn,

How do you like your zx6r?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ftnssn said:
I like it alot. Wouldn't mind something bigger, but don't need it.
I pretty much ride year round even in the rain. My wife hates when I go out in the wet. I have about 24k on the odometer already and I have not had a single problem. I have gone through 2 fronts and 3 rears and scrubing in a new set of Avon 45/46 ST that was just installed on Saturday after we picked up the Armada. I hope to get more mileage out of the Avons than the Bridgestones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts