Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately due to lack of nominations and member support I am pulling the plug on the Armada of the Month project. I do this with a very heavy heart because I had great hopes and dreams for this and I thought I had made the nomination process as easy on everyone as possible (any Armada/QX could be nominated as long as a picture of the nominated vehicle was attached to the post- It need not have been a member's ride!). Congradulations to the winners that we have had and thank you Moderators for working with the Mada of the Month Board and thank you members who participated and were so forgiving with the "rocky" start to the Mada of the Month project. Maybe at a later date the timing will be better to do another restart to this project.

JUST KIDDING! :D :cool: HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

Nominations are now open for May 2011 Armada of the Month (rules stay the same!) and congradulations to BlakSpyda for becoming April 2011 Mada of the Month. Let see if we can get some good support and member participation going!!!

Koosh

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,190 Posts
I nonimate TAZE:

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so we should post a pic of our armada to this thread ?
Yes, if you want to nominate your Armada for the Mada of the Month.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I just saw this, Thanks for pushing me through Don...guess I won by lack of participation. LOL...well IM SHAMLESS & ILL TAKE IT! Thanks :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts