Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Will there be any meets in Phoenix, AZ any time soon. I have 3 friends who all have Madas done up and looking nice.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I am in the North Phoenix/Cave Creek area was would be up for a meet on a Sunday.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AZARMADA said:
I am in the North Phoenix/Cave Creek area was would be up for a meet on a Sunday.
I live in the Arrowhead area. Sundays are good for me I would have to talk to my other buddies and see with them. :)

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Cool, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
My Mada is a virgin with no mods yet... but I would love to see what you guys have done. AZ representin!!!

BTW:
I live right next to Luke AFB

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
MADA in AZ

What's happenin' fellas. I am btwn Cave Creek and 28th street btwn T-Bird and Greenway, up near the Mountain. I have an 04 Mada with no mods, but would like to see what you guys are doing with yours. You guys having brake probs and what have you done? I bought from Pinnacle Nissan.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I got mine from Pinnacle also. I am N. Tatum and Dynamite.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Right on, dude.

I have the o4 Se off road, silver 4x2 w/ tow, leather, 6-cd, no nav or dvd.
My brakes keep shudderinfg just like everyone explains. I will take it in Weds., sorry not tues. I'll be grilling and drinking beer today! 8)
Hey thanks for the feedback. Have any of you guys met up somewhere, showing off the pack of bad ass SUV's? Let me know if you guys meet, my wife and I are interested, anything to get away from the kids!!! lol

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Well I have no Armada but I would like to see what you guys have done with yours. I also live right near Luke AFB. I also wanted to take my pathfinder 4x4 on an off road trail, nothing crazy just to have some fun in mud or light 4x4ing. Anybody know of any trails or want to set something up for an off road meet?

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Just let me know when.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Desert Ridge Meet

Just got on board. Looks like you guys were talking about having a meet months ago. Did anything materialize? I live in Scottsdale and would like to get this conversation started again.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I would like to see what everyone has done to their Armada's too. We are in East Mesa. My husband goes to VW/Audi car meets sometimes at the In-N-Out parking lot on Ray Rd in Chandler. Maybe we could organize something like that.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Armada Meet

I live in the nrth valley as well D. ridge is close,,, I have a few mods done working on many more,,, let me know if you are going to organize a meet, or just want to all show up in front of pinnacle nissan and yell really loud!!!!!!!!!!! mine has been there so many times this year it can drive there by it self !!! EP :temphot:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Still interested. Just let me know. Desert Ridge is close for me. No Saturdays :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I am in for a Sunday..

And if 5 show up, I'm calling it a meet. Someone should invite a Nissan service advisor.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
desert ridge meet....

Sudays are good... i am out of tow for a week or 2 right now, and want to finish my interior trim mods, and dvd before I show off a little... so lets work on a date sometime in mid sept...... :cool:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
AZmada480 said:
Sudays are good... i am out of tow for a week or 2 right now, and want to finish my interior trim mods, and dvd before I show off a little... so lets work on a date sometime in mid sept...... :cool:
Sounds good to me, I am in as long as I finish interior mods by then. Desert Ridge works for me.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I am down to meet up!

I live on the west siiide of Phoenix (next to Luke AFB)
I dont have any major mods, but it would def be nice to see some of your guys/gals mada's.

I can do mid September... :thumbup:

I can use the letter "I" alot!

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
AZ Meet Sept. 25th..

I can commit to Sept. 25th if enough others can.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts