Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After sitting in its box for a year, I finally got the new stereo put in. I just couldn't deal with the CD player and aux cords anymore, so I had this double DIN put in while I was waiting for parts for the new rack and pinion, and clock spring. I plan on putting on the final outer bezel later today, (and new yellow fogs). The bezel is going to require some modifications but I'll attach it one way or another. Stereo is super-loud and sounds great with the stock speakers. The steering wheel controls work to change music tracks that are playing on my phone, which is exactly what I wanted. Built-in mic so now I can yell at my radio and take phone calls. Not too terrible for a 17-year old dashboard if I dare say so myself.

I'll list up the original, working 6-disc Bose CD Changer, control panel/dash panel and wire harness in the For Sale section later, I also have an extra Metra dash kit like this one to sell. Thanks to the CA members who posted up info over the years about their stereo installs, it was definitely helpful.

Car Media player Radio Motor vehicle Steering wheel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts