Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Club Armada Forum members,
It is with an heavy heart I tell you that the Mossy family/corporation has decided to stop selling, carrying, developing and promoting aftermarket parts and acccessories. They don't feel the enthusiast market does enough for them and have decided to pull the plug. I know I'm not a frequent contributor here, but I was very happy to be one of the first forum sponsors and to help Josh out with some ideas and things in the very beginning. I also appreciate the business that has come from this site, and the good people I have had the fortune to meet.

I don't kn ow exactly how long I will continue to be here, and I will be setting up my own site to fill the void, but that isn't why I'm posting. I do have some inventory, and I would like to sell it as cheap as possible. I'm hoping that some of this will be a good enough deal to move some of this inventory, and that some of you may want to take advantage of the special pricing while it lasts.

Thank you once again, and I'll let you know where I land, and hopefully help you in the future.

21780 T-rex upper 3 pc grill, horizontal bars $160
25780 T-rex lower grill, horizontal bars $135
31780 T-rex upper 3 pc grill, vertical bars $195
35780 T-rex lower grill, vertical bars $160
15850 Magnaflow Armada Exhaust $485
D1015 Carbotech Bobcat front pads $55
SSTA60 Mossy/Crown Stainless brakeline kit $90
PSR Powerslot rotor (Fr or rear) $75 each

·
Banned
347 Posts
I walked into the Nasty City store and saw some rims for a Chevy truck displayed and and it sez FOR CHEVY TRUCKS. Talked to the parts guys there and started to talk about the new Toyota truck comming out and what Nissan had in mind about it. The two parts reps rambled about a possible new Titan and then started talking about then new Silverado comming out, and almost slapped hands about it.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! I'm left speechless. I guess with all the across the border walk in traffic, it might make more sense to stock Chevy parts.

I'll stick with the Nissan performance parts...

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
is that price in the magnaflow catback including shipping?

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
aduro99 said:
Are you still selling that Magnaflow catback for 485?
I see you are also from NJ... are you looking for an intake too? I have an AEM i'm looking to sell. Its already removed, ready to ship or deliver.

PM me if interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts