Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
Mossy Nissan is doing a cross-promotion with Z90 to come up with a new Mossy Nissan Jingle with an urban mix! Z90 listeners have been encouraged to submit their own original mixes to the stations-they will be played on-air and listeners will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite. The winner will be announced on-air on December 23, and will receive $1000 cash, front row tickets to Jingle Jam 3, Meet & Greet with Jingle Jam artists, and have their jingle played in front of 5 record labels. This promotion is going on NOW!

Attached are the adlibs that started airing yesterday-they introduce the contest to the public. Please check them out!

***If anyone calls or stops by the dealership looking for information on the Jingle contest, please direct them to the Z90 website (www.z90.com) - it has all of the contest rules, the station address where the jingles should be sent, etc.

This is a great promotion that should be a lot of fun!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Guess I won't buy Mossy stuff anymore. I steer my business clear of "urban culture" and "DOPI" promoting companies. Same as not buying anything from companies that won't say Merry Christmas and French Products. :(

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously? :confused: I just thought I would give someone a chance to win $1000. It won't ever be used for Mossy Performance, it's just that Mossy Nissan (6 dealers in San Diego) is going to use a different jingle to some other demographics. I put an Armada in some of my ads, yet no Sentra, Maxima or Altima owner has refused to do business with me. Wow! First reply to this post on any forum, and this is it.
Well, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy Kwanza and Merry Saturnalia. :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
GregV said:
Seriously? :confused: I just thought I would give someone a chance to win $1000. It won't ever be used for Mossy Performance, it's just that Mossy Nissan (6 dealers in San Diego) is going to use a different jingle to some other demographics. I put an Armada in some of my ads, yet no Sentra, Maxima or Altima owner has refused to do business with me. Wow! First reply to this post on any forum, and this is it.
Well, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy Kwanza and Merry Saturnalia. :)
Serious. However, since it isn't Mossy Performance, I'll stick with you. I also applaude you for watching out for us and giving us a chance to win some cash. Very noble. But as I stated above, I won't do any business with any retailer who uses hip hop or rap references, spokesmen, etc. Another example includes McDonalds and its "I'm haten' it" campaign. This includes Basketball players with a few exceptions, such as Michael Jordon, who is a positive influence. Not a race thing, its a negative cultural influence thing for me. (I also like Tiger Woods for example.) Speaking with my dollars. Just one of the few members of the "unsilent" silent majority. ;)

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
92TripleBlack said:
Serious. However, since it isn't Mossy Performance, I'll stick with you. I also aplaude you for watching out for us and giving us a chance to win some cash. Very noble. But as I stated above, I won't do any business with any retailer who uses hip hop or rap references, spokesmen, etc. This includes Basketball players with a few exceptions, such as Michael Jordon, who is a positive influence. Just one of the few members of the "unsilent" silent majority. ;)
I understand now. I too don't like the influence of rap and "gangsta" rap either. Certainly no role models. But there are "good guys" like Will Smith, but not many others.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Glad you didn't take it the wrong way. You're a good man Charlie Brown. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts