Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2004 Armada & am having a Myron & Davis DVD unit installed. I would like to know how splicing into the factory head unit is working. I saw the link on here & Club Titan & I am showing it to the installers when it is installed. This is wife's car so it needs to work correctly.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally Finished

Just car the Armada back last night! Dropped off Sunday night for Monday appointment. Took 3 days to install unit & wire to radio, repair door check & replace fuel level unit. I have read on here that the service for Nissan is not real quick & it takes several visits to remedy complaints. I am a Chrysler tech & hope that our service is not represented as Nissan's has been. I know we have our share of problems, but I only pray that we are able to take care of our customers in a timely fashion so they can enjoy their vehicles. I will try to have some pictures soon of the DVD for you all to see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.