Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 LE and I'm playing around with the navigation system. In the owners manual, It shows an address book setting. I cant seem to find that menu. The truck is only 3 weeks old, not that it matters but I also noticed that the nav manual is also for a Maxima. Do I have to update my system with a new DVD or am I just missing something? The manual tells me to press the settings button and when I do, I only get 2 sub menues and that's it. It is supposed to be in there according to the manual. I guess anyway. Has anyone else tried to use this function? Can I get another DVD to unlock these other menues? If so, can I get it on the web or the dealer? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I don't have my Nav manual with me, but there are two modes you can operate it in. One is the easy mode, which sounds like what you're in and the other if full menu mode, which has a lot more details. If I recall correctly, you press either route or destination to get to the address. I think the settings button is where you can select full menu or easy mode.

Not sure if the Max is different, but I'd get the right Nav manual just to be sure.

Let me know if you're still having troubles and I can pull out the manual tonight.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much Dano. I thought I may have overlooked something. I really do appreciate it. Now I have all kinds of other things to mess up in the navigation. Just kidding. Have a great day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts