Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
There aren't any because you can't. It won't allow you to type. What you can do is use the map scroll function to select your destination while moving. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Oh, you mean by modifying the wiring and not by punching the keys. Yes, you can trick it to think you are still in park. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Oh, you mean by modifying the wiring and not by punching the keys. Yes, you can trick it to think you are still in park. ;)
Not in park just sitting still. It cuts the speed sensor wire so the Nav thinks you are stopped.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
llajumpvid said:
Not in park just sitting still. It cuts the speed sensor wire so the Nav thinks you are stopped.
^^ yepp :cool:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
NAV Mod for 2006 Armada

Hey forum:

Does anyone have a shop manual for 2006 mada? I am trying to do the nav mod which allows you to use the nav while the suv is in motion. I checked out the other forums but the colors for the VSS (vehicle speed sensing) wire is different. can anyone help? I am about to cut all the wires to my nav unit but thought it over and decided to query our famous forum members.

THanks in advance,

gasdoc

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Nav Sped Sensor Bypass

Never saw a response to Gasdoc's request. Does anyone know which wire/harnes one would tap a switch into to achieve this for an 04 Mada?

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts