Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all, I'm new to the site so you might view this same message in another forum. I own a 'Mada LE, Steel Grey with all the bells and whistles. I live in Germany and talk about getting thumbs up everywhere I go...it's amazing! Anywho, here's my question: Is there a way to purchase a DVD-ROM of Europe that will work on the US Nav system? I was at my local Nissan dealer in Frankfurt and I saw a Nissan Patrol SUV with the same unit as the American version. The mechanic said it might work but it would probably require a seperate disc to upload data before I can use the regular DVD-ROM...surely there has to be an easier way!! Can anyone help/offer advice?

Thanks, stogey69

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
hope you don't think your being ignored I just don't have a clue on this subject. Hopefully someone will come along with a thought or two to help you.
Good luck
M4ck

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I lived in Dubai for two years, and that was the first place I ever saw a Nissan Patrol. The '01 Patrols are amazing, a friend has one and it was an extremely powerful ride. He had a GPS in it and would go bounding off into the desert in search of that "perfect" camping spot.

This is what a Patrol looks like just in case you've never seen one. I remember hearing about the Armada a year or so ago, and I thought it would be the Patrol with different badging (kindof like the Mitsubishi Montero here is the same as the Mitubishi Pajero in Europe). Boy was I surprised when I saw my first Armada! I knew right then I had to have one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
DVD in Europe

stogey69 said:
Good day all, I'm new to the site so you might view this same message in another forum. I own a 'Mada LE, Steel Grey with all the bells and whistles. I live in Germany and talk about getting thumbs up everywhere I go...it's amazing! Anywho, here's my question: Is there a way to purchase a DVD-ROM of Europe that will work on the US Nav system? I was at my local Nissan dealer in Frankfurt and I saw a Nissan Patrol SUV with the same unit as the American version. The mechanic said it might work but it would probably require a seperate disc to upload data before I can use the regular DVD-ROM...surely there has to be an easier way!! Can anyone help/offer advice?

Thanks, stogey69
Have you had any luck. I am moving from the US to Sweden and plan to bring my 04 Armada with NAV there, but I need to get the system working. Please let me know.

Ross

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts