Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
SHANKDEE1 said:
I Have An 04 Le Armada. Anyone Know If I Can Add On Factory Navi, Or Whats A Good Aftermarket Setup And How Much$. Thanks
It is near impossible and would be extremely expensive to add a factory navi to the car.

I would check out the Eclipse AVN series. The new 5495 is super nice and has a 30 gig HD but costs $2000 or more.

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
SHANKDEE1 said:
I Have An 04 Le Armada. Anyone Know If I Can Add On Factory Navi, Or Whats A Good Aftermarket Setup And How Much$. Thanks
Buy the Navigation Housing from Nissanpart #68257-7S500 and the Clarion N.I.C.E Navigation.

Search the threads and u will find someone who did this setup. ;)

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
ggeorgie said:
Buy the Navigation Housing from Nissanpart #68257-7S500 and the Clarion N.I.C.E Navigation.

Search the threads and u will find someone who did this setup. ;)
I don't know if anybody else has done it, but I am in the process of trying to. I got the N.I.C.E. unit on Wednesday and the factory housing should be here in a few days. I love the N.I.C.E. unit so far and I'm hoping it will fit, if not I'll probably just get a bracket made and mount in the dish where the navigation housing should have been. I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
The Beast said:
I don't know if anybody else has done it, but I am in the process of trying to. I got the N.I.C.E. unit on Wednesday and the factory housing should be here in a few days. I love the N.I.C.E. unit so far and I'm hoping it will fit, if not I'll probably just get a bracket made and mount in the dish where the navigation housing should have been. I'll let you all know as soon as I do.
I ordered the Navigation housing, but FEDEX has not delivered it and now under claims, anyway they are going to replace it, when? I don't Know, now every thing is on hold, qas soon as I get the Navigation Housing I will be matching it with a navigation screen that will fit.

Beast keep me updated on How it will fit? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.