Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
909 Posts
The Eclipse 5495 is the new one with the built in hard drive. Pioneer is also making one that has two disk drives- one for navigation and the other for music. I'm leaning towards the Pioneer if it has the same EQ and control as my current DEH-P930.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
74 Posts
adjmcloon said:
The Eclipse 5495 is the new one with the built in hard drive. Pioneer is also making one that has two disk drives- one for navigation and the other for music. I'm leaning towards the Pioneer if it has the same EQ and control as my current DEH-P930.

5495 :fantastic
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
95 Posts
I just bought a 5495 for my A4....LOVE IS SUCH A LACKING WORD FOR THIS!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,362 Posts
Its a double din location. You can fit anything double din there you want really. Don't leave out the Alpine. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
66 Posts
This is the kenwood i have been fix in my armada and you can play the dvd also for the back screen in top consel and have option to add Nav andalso you can play the dvd same time you can lisen to you radio ano who watching the dvd thay have headset i mean the wireless and this some pics for its for the top screen use the ans178 this one 7.8` ans also ans190 its 9`and you can find for good price in here http://www.audiocarplus.com/myrondavisoverhead.html and look atsome pics ....

and by the way about the kenwood its model #7015 Kenwood
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
156 Posts
Clarion N.I.C.E.

hey folks, i went with the clarion N.I.C.E. (navigation in car entertainment) and i'm tewlling you it is EXACTLY what i was looking for. first i have an '04 Mada LE with out the tech package. so the NICE offers dvd inputs (which i do have the DVD player factory) and it is compatible. secondly it doesn't have the external (so to speak) GPS antenae that has to be routed all over the place on the truck. the antenae is mounted on the back of the NICE and modestly flips up. thirdly it plays MP3's which i don't use because i have an ipod hooked into the aux on the face of the radio. it also stores jpegs but again i have no use for that. it doesn't have a DVD to update the NICE, it does it via firewire to a computer, so any laptop with wifi will work. it comes with the cables and 120 vt outlet. one last thing, it comes with an optional reverse cam input. i plan on getting that soon. i bought it from crutchfield.com but their only store is about an hour from me, so i got them to install it. the technicans were knowledgeable but they had never worked on a mada before so i lost my clock input, everytime i turn the engine off the clock resets to 1200 when i fire the engine back up. i can live with it until i figure out where that wiring is. anyone with a wiring diagram or any comments or suggestions please post or email me at [email protected]. i will post pitures today when i get time. you guys take care.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
hey folks, i went with the clarion N.I.C.E. (navigation in car entertainment) and i'm tewlling you it is EXACTLY what i was looking for. first i have an '04 Mada LE with out the tech package. so the NICE offers dvd inputs (which i do have the DVD player factory) and it is compatible. secondly it doesn't have the external (so to speak) GPS antenae that has to be routed all over the place on the truck. the antenae is mounted on the back of the NICE and modestly flips up. thirdly it plays MP3's which i don't use because i have an ipod hooked into the aux on the face of the radio. it also stores jpegs but again i have no use for that. it doesn't have a DVD to update the NICE, it does it via firewire to a computer, so any laptop with wifi will work. it comes with the cables and 120 vt outlet. one last thing, it comes with an optional reverse cam input. i plan on getting that soon. i bought it from crutchfield.com but their only store is about an hour from me, so i got them to install it. the technicans were knowledgeable but they had never worked on a mada before so i lost my clock input, everytime i turn the engine off the clock resets to 1200 when i fire the engine back up. i can live with it until i figure out where that wiring is. anyone with a wiring diagram or any comments or suggestions please post or email me at [email protected]. i will post pitures today when i get time. you guys take care.
Yes please a couple of pictures would be nice. I was looking at this but was not sure how good/bad it was. Thanks for sharing the info.
:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
156 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Yes please a couple of pictures would be nice. I was looking at this but was not sure how good/bad it was. Thanks for sharing the info.
:)
give me until about 8pm tonight to post (10/25/05) i get off about 7pm and the traffic going home is a little better now that i can use the navigation to go on less used roads!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
136 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
hey folks, i went with the clarion N.I.C.E. (navigation in car entertainment) and i'm tewlling you it is EXACTLY what i was looking for. first i have an '04 Mada LE with out the tech package. so the NICE offers dvd inputs (which i do have the DVD player factory) and it is compatible. secondly it doesn't have the external (so to speak) GPS antenae that has to be routed all over the place on the truck. the antenae is mounted on the back of the NICE and modestly flips up. thirdly it plays MP3's which i don't use because i have an ipod hooked into the aux on the face of the radio. it also stores jpegs but again i have no use for that. it doesn't have a DVD to update the NICE, it does it via firewire to a computer, so any laptop with wifi will work. it comes with the cables and 120 vt outlet. one last thing, it comes with an optional reverse cam input. i plan on getting that soon. i bought it from crutchfield.com but their only store is about an hour from me, so i got them to install it. the technicans were knowledgeable but they had never worked on a mada before so i lost my clock input, everytime i turn the engine off the clock resets to 1200 when i fire the engine back up. i can live with it until i figure out where that wiring is. anyone with a wiring diagram or any comments or suggestions please post or email me at [email protected]. i will post pitures today when i get time. you guys take care.
Yo I need to see how they installed it. I just bouight it but I have not installed it yet I love it. Send me a P.M. I 'd like to holla at you about it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
154 Posts
PICS! PICS! PICS! its past 8 :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8 Posts
hey there this is MS Cruz, I got a quick question you really seem to have your truck hooked up and I want my baby hooked up too, can you give me some tips I know nothing about cars I just fell in love and I bought it, thanks C
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
156 Posts
ksolo83071 said:
PICS! PICS! PICS! its past 8 :(
man i'm sorry i really tried to post pics, but between my job, new wife, and a sh!tty digicam, i didn't get to post. i WILL hold you down check me today or send me an email to [email protected] and i can upload them quicker to you. anyone interested can email me.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top