Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original switch is fried on only drivers window.I have ordered 2 window switches,one from Amazon,the other from auto parts.com.neither one supports the liftgate functions and has disabled interior passenger door lock.oreillys $800,AutoZone $501.00,rock auto.com $360.00.rediculous.just put in new window,and regulator but stuck with switches that don't have the chip that communicates between fob and vehicle,very agitated about this.not spending those prices for that switch.if anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price please respond.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
I don't have one for sale, but check eBay. I had to replace the mirror switch in my 2007 Armada and found one on eBay for a reasonable price (new actually). I've bought other parts off of used Armadas on eBay (liftgate lock actuator and passenger mirror) and they worked great and were a reasonable price. It can take a bit of hunting though.

Another thought is a junkyard but you'll likely find the same sellers on eBay.

One thing on my mirror switch which I'm not sure if it is the same for the window switch is to check the back and match it up to the for sale item. For the mirrors switch there were two - one blue back, one pink back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts