Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if someone with a specific 05 model can help me out. I need to order the brushed aluminum/ silver looking deck plates (plastic around radio and shifter bezel) but there are like 20 different models and types and the dealer can't get me the right one without a VIN number of an Armada that I know is the right model.

So if you have an 05 Armada and you have the following, please help a brotha out and let me use your VIN number to order the right part for my truck.
-Must be 05 of course to have the silver /brushed aluminum plates (NOT the CF looking one please)
-Must have BOSE with 6 CD changer
-NO navigation
-Not sure if it needs to be an LE to have the brushed aluminum panels?

So if you have a match, please e-mail or private message me your vin so I can order the same deck(plates) that you have on yours. Thanks!! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,363 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
Hey I was wondering if someone with a specific 05 model can help me out. I need to order the brushed aluminum/ silver looking deck plates (plastic around radio and shifter bezel) but there are like 20 different models and types and the dealer can't get me the right one without a VIN number of an Armada that I know is the right model.

So if you have an 05 Armada and you have the following, please help a brotha out and let me use your VIN number to order the right part for my truck.
-Must be 05 of course to have the silver /brushed aluminum plates (NOT the CF looking one please)
-Must have BOSE with 6 CD changer
-NO navigation
-Not sure if it needs to be an LE to have the brushed aluminum panels?

So if you have a match, please e-mail or private message me your vin so I can order the same deck(plates) that you have on yours. Thanks!! :D
Mine won't work as I have NAV, but you may also need to tell people if you have a 4x4.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
92TripleBlack said:
Mine won't work as I have NAV, but you may also need to tell people if you have a 4x4.
Yes I have a 4x4 LE, but don't think that makes a difference. It's basically just a silver deck cover that is made for the BOSE 6 CD system and no navigation.

I was shocked at how many different types the dealer has. They are all mixed with the Titan covers so they also include the fosgate systems, bose systems, the CF looking ones, silver ones, standard gray ones, with or without tape, CD, navigation, and the list goes and on on.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
60 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
Yes I have a 4x4 LE, but don't think that makes a difference. It's basically just a silver deck cover that is made for the BOSE 6 CD system and no navigation.

I was shocked at how many different types the dealer has. They are all mixed with the Titan covers so they also include the fosgate systems, bose systems, the CF looking ones, silver ones, standard gray ones, with or without tape, CD, navigation, and the list goes and on on.
Why not use your VIN #? I am confused.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ldb said:
Why not use your VIN #? I am confused.
Because I have an 04 LE and I want to change out my gray colored deck and shifter covers to the 05 silver/brushed aluminum colored ones. My VIN would bring up the same ones I have right now, hence I need the exact same make as my car but the 05 version. Get it?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
60 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
Because I have an 04 LE and I want to change out my gray colored deck and shifter covers to the 05 silver/brushed aluminum colored ones. My VIN would bring up the same ones I have right now, hence I need the exact same make as my car but the 05 version. Get it?
Go to www.nissanusa.com and search dealer inventory. The dealer inventory will list the VIN#.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ldb said:
Go to www.nissanusa.com and search dealer inventory. The dealer inventory will list the VIN#.
Which 05's come with the silver/ brushed aluminum covers and which come with the carbon fiber looking ones? Are all the LE's silver?? Because I have also seen SE's with the silver plate.....and LE's with the CF looking ones at the dealer. :confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,363 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
Which 05's come with the silver/ brushed aluminum covers and which come with the carbon fiber looking ones? Are all the LE's silver?? Because I have also seen SE's with the silver plate.....and LE's with the CF looking ones at the dealer. :confused:
All '05 had the same finish. It was different from '04, which also all had the same finish. Not sure about '06. Just different cutouts for differnent stereos and switches. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
92TripleBlack said:
All '05 had the same finish. It was different from '04, which also all had the same finish. Not sure about '06. Just different cutouts for differnent stereos and switches. ;)

Ahhh, it must have just been the one particular Nissan dealer I went to then. Several of their Armada's also had a carbon fiber finish....but that must have been an aftermarket third party thing the dealer had done on their own. If all the OEM trims in 05 are silver then I'm all set....I'll just grab any VIN # from the website with my options! Woohoo!! :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top