Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the light assembly in front of the sunroof. I removed the two screws but it's still secured. Is there another screw holding it in place?

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,337 Posts
you did not list what model year car.

just so im clear, you have already removed the front roof console from the car correct? seems to be the case based on your photo but just want to confirm.

so can you take another photo showing more of the light assembly? maybe behind it or another angle?

its possible this may be a piece that isn't supposed to be separated from the front console assembly...

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Is your first picture the replacement part? If so.. see what it looks like... I think you may have clips that are attached to the headliner that you may have to squeeze to release.

·
Administrator
6,337 Posts
thanks for the photos. i was under the impression you already removed it.. 🧐

i attached the exploded parts list of the roof and it only looks like 2 screws. perhaps there are some "push pin" style clips that are holding it up as toname suggests.. or maybe you just need a little more elbow grease.. ;)

is the console loose after you removed the 2 bolts? or does it still feel sung/tight against the roof?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Just confirmed @marctronixx has said there is two clips holding up on to the headliner.
Hood Audio equipment Input device Computer hardware Office equipment

just pulled mine off...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the photos. i was under the impression you already removed it.. 🧐

i attached the exploded parts list of the roof and it only looks like 2 screws. perhaps there are some "push pin" style clips that are holding it up as toname suggests.. or maybe you just need a little more elbow grease.. ;)

is the console loose after you removed the 2 bolts? or does it still feel sung/tight against the roof?
Yes it's still snug after removing the two screws.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Yes it's still snug after removing the two screws.
How much did it cost you for that unit. I need to replace mine because the light switch is broken. Nissanpricedeal.com has it for $600+ ouch. Good luck

Reactions: marctronixx
1 - 9 of 9 Posts